Small Business Electronic Banking
Peapack-Gladstone Bank offers a range of electronic banking services to help companies and government offices accomplish more each day. Look to us for services you can trust.
- Build your own Automated Clearing House (ACH) files through PGB NetAccess Internet Banking Cash Manager
- Debit and credit clients or vendors
- Move money among other financial institutions
- Direct deposit payroll
Customer Payment Portal
Allows you to accept payments from your customers quickly and easily over the internet. Our Customer Payment Portal provides you and your customers:
- Convenience - Instead of filling out a check, stuffing, addressing, stamping an envelope and getting it in the mail on time, your customers can sit at their computer and with a couple of clicks of the mouse and strokes of the keyboard, make a payment to your organization.
- Speed - CPP eliminates the time lost to mail delivery and the hand processing of checks.
- Security - CPP contains a number of security features that make every transaction safe and secure.
Debit and credit card processing for your everyday needs. Now you can accept credit card payments at your place of business using Merchant Services through PaymentechTM. For more information and to receive a FREE consultation or competitive analysis of your current processing rates, click here.
- Process payments online or with a credit card terminal
- A range of payment options for a customized solution — traditional credit
cards, debit cards, gift cards, and more
- Expert consultation to help you optimize your cash flow and reduce fees
- Proprietary technology that is both reliable and secure
- Easy to use online reports and analysis
- Tools to proactively fight and manage chargebacks
- Rate competitive - no hidden fees
Mobile Banking with SMS
Now you can do your banking when you're on the go! Sign-up for Mobile Banking to quickly and conveniently set-up alerts, review accounts, transfer funds or pay bills all using your cell phone! With Mobile Banking you can also use Small Message Service (SMS) to send us a text message to request information about your account and you'll get a text reply. If you are a current PGB online banking customer using PGB NetAccess simply log into online banking today to get started. Learn more.
Mobile Banking App
Install the PGB Mobile App, designed specifically for iPhone® and Android devices, to bank when you want, where you want. With PGB Mobile you’ll have easy and convenient access to your Peapack-Gladstone Bank accounts to:
- Make Deposits
- Pay Bills
- Make Person to Person (P2P) Payments
- Transfer Funds
- Initiate Automated Clearing House (ACH) Batch and Online Wire Transfers**
- Check Balances
- Use account alerts
- Locate PGB ATMs and Branches
The PGB Mobile App also offers the ability to manage your PGB Debit Card, including reporting it lost or stolen. You can even suspend your card if there is just a possibility that it was lost or stolen, and have the Client Contact Center order you a new card if it is not recovered. If you find your card, the Client Contact Center can easily reactivate it.
If you are a current PGB online banking client using PGB NetAccess simply log into online banking and verify your smartphone information. Then visit the Apple iTunes® App StoreTM or the Android Market from your device and download PGB Mobile. Not a PGB NetAccess Internet Banking user? Contact us today to find out how you can easily begin banking online and on your mobile phone!
Mobile Banking is free, however you should contact your cell phone provider to find out what their charges are for web-enabled wireless capabilities and text messaging. You should also verify if your cell phone provider allows secure SSL Traffic.
Online Stop Payment Requests
Place a stop payment on a check quickly and easily through PGB NetAcess Internet Banking.
Online Wire Transfers
Initiate domestic and foreign wires Using PGB NetAccess Internet Banking Cash Manager.
Paperless Billing (Invoicing)
Generate customized electronic invoices that are branded for your business.
- Set-up invoice numbers, sales tax and the payment terms
- Send invoices via email or printed
- Invoice history is stored online
- Invoice details at a glance including payment activity and any unpaid balances
- Paperless billing can be used in conjunction with CPP
- Send paychecks and reimbursements electronically
- Split an employee's pay between two accounts
- Handle payroll for hourly or salaried employees and contractors
- Set-up email reminders to alert you when payroll is done
PGB NetAccess Business Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
PGB NetAccess Business Online Bill Pay lets you control what is paid, how much is paid and when it is paid. Get anytime, anywhere access online for more convenience paying your bills.
- Gain greater control over cashflow and make payments more quickly.
- Delegate tasks and set permission controls so you are always in charge.
- Set unique user capabilities
- Run audit Reports and track company spending.
- Send paychecks and reimbursements electronically
- Send invoices electronically
Use My Finance, online financial management, to view and maintain your financial information and your financial goals all in one place! With My Finance you can:
- Track accounts and categorize transactions
- Retain and review account, transaction, budget and goal history for your PGB accounts and accounts you may have at other financial institutions
- Build net worth by tracking toward a budget or goal
- Monitor activity through alerts
- Click to view the My Finance User's Guide.
Person-to-Person Payments offers a secure way for you to transfer money to another person simply by sending them an email with a password. There is no need to obtain any of their personal banking information.