We offer investment portfolio record keeping and administrative services that can facilitate the management of your financial assets.
- Dividend income and bond interest are promptly posted to your account.
- Cash received will be swept daily into the money market fund of your choice.
- All capital changes, stock splits and corporate negotiations are posted to your account.
- Tax summaries are provided annually, reporting investment income, including capital gains/losses (where cost basis is provided.)
- Proxies can be voted for you and regular income remittances can be arranged.
Securities and mutual funds are not FDIC insured, are not obligations of or guaranteed by Peapack-Gladstone Bank, and may involve investment risk, including possible loss of principal. Information provided for educational purposes only. This should not be relied upon as tax and/or investment advice. We encourage you to consult your personal legal, tax or financial advisors for information specific to your situation.