Estate Administration Services
The ultimate goal of estate planning is to ensure the security of your family and others named in your will. The importance of choosing the right executor cannot be emphasized enough. Trust is essential - you want to be completely confident that, in your absence, your wishes will be carried out exactly as you want them to be with sensitivity and tact. With the Wealth Management division of Peapack-Gladstone Bank as your executor, co-executor and testamentary trustee, the resources and expertise of our $2.84 billion Wealth Management division will provide professional estate administrative services that coordinate the tax, investment administrative and accounting aspects of estate and testamentary trust administration. Effective coordination of the aforementioned disciplines speeds the administrative process along with optimizing tax, investment and related post mortem strategies that ensure to the benefit of your heirs.
Estate services include:
- Probate of decedents will
- Gathering, inventorying and pricing estate assets
- Supervising investments and liquidating assets
- Preparation of estate income and gift tax receipts
- Accounting and estate administration
- Dealing with Federal and State tax authorities
- Detailed accounting of all administration
- Timely distribution of estate assets
Nondeposit investment products are not insured by the FDIC; are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, Peapack-Gladstone Bank; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.