Peapack-Gladstone Bank recognizes today's busy lifestyles rarely leave time for banking during normal business hours. That's why we offer a number of banking conveniences - online and offline - to help you get through the day.
Access 24 Phone Banking
Just use a touch-tone phone to call Access 24 and follow the simple instructions to quickly and easily:
- Check account balances
- Check deposit and loan rates
- Inquire about loan balances and payments
- Request faxed bank statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Verify interest paid and earned
- Verify if a check has cleared
(908) 719-2265 (locally)
(800) 742-7595 (out of the area)
With a Peapack-Gladstone Bank ATM or Visa® Debit Card, you've got 24-hour access to your money without any transaction charge, so you can get cash or make deposits anytime, worldwide. Use your card at any Peapack-Gladstone Bank ATM at no charge. You also have access to any ATM displaying the VISA, STAR, NYCE or Cirrus logo. Although other ATM owners may charge a fee for out-of-network transactions, we don't charge our customers for any ATM transactions. And, we'll rebate the fee other ATM owners may charge, up to four (4) transactions within each monthly cycle. ATM Locations
Do you need new personal or business checks? Ordering online is easy and just a few clicks away. Check reorder. If you need to order new checks for your Home Equity Line of Credit, please contact the Client Contact Center at (908) 234-0700.
Coin-counting machines are available at our Bernardsville, Bridgewater, Califon, Chatham Main Street, Chester, Clinton, Gladstone, Green Village Road, Hillsborough, Long Valley, Morristown, Oldwick, Piscataway, Pluckemin, Summit, Summit-Short Hills, Warren and Whitehouse offices. Exchange coins for cash or make a deposit into your Peapack-Gladstone Bank account, for FREE!
Sign up for Direct Deposit to quickly and conveniently put your payroll, dividend or regularly scheduled federal income checks, like Social Security, automatically into your checking or savings account. Eliminate worries over lost or stolen checks and gain access to your cash fast.
Have your statements delivered to your inbox instead of your mailbox! With E-Statements you can reduce paper waste and be a better friend to the environment. If you are a current PGB online banking customer using NetAccess simply log into online banking today to get started.
Now you can do your banking when you're on the go! Sign-up for Mobile Banking to quickly and conveniently set-up alerts, review accounts, transfer funds or pay bills all using your cell phone! With Mobile Banking you can also use Small Message Service (SMS) to send us a text message to request information about your account and you'll get a text reply.
Get our free Mobile Banking Apps designed specifically for the iPhone® and Android devices. Bank when you want, where you want. With PGB Mobile for the iPhone and Android devices you’ll have easy and convenient access to your Peapack-Gladstone Bank accounts to:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
PGB Mobile Apps even offer an ATM/Branch Locator that can help you quickly and easily navigate to any Peapack-Gladstone Bank location.
If you are a current PGB online banking customer using PGB NetAccess simply log into online banking and verify your smartphone information. Then visit the Apple iTunes® App StoreTM or the Android Market from your device and download PGB Mobile. Not a PGB NetAccess Internet Banking user? Contact us today to find out how you can easily begin banking online and on your mobile phone!
Mobile Banking is free, however you should contact your cell phone provider to find out what their charges are for web-enabled wireless capabilities and text messaging. You should also verify if your cell phone provider allows secure SSL Traffic.
Deposits can be made at night deposit boxes at our Bernardsville, Bridgewater, Califon, Chatham Main Street, Chester, Clinton, Far Hills, Gladstone, Green Village Road, Hillsborough, Long Valley, Mendham, Morristown, Oldwick, Piscataway, Pluckemin, Summit, Summit-Short Hills, Warren and Whitehouse offices.
Online Financial Calculators
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Calculator
- Amortizing Loan Calculator
- Bi-weekly Payment Calculator
- Mortgage Loan Calculator (PITI)
- Refinance Interest Savings Calculator
View PGB NetAccess Demo!
View PGB NetAccess Bill Pay (iPay) for consumers demo!
PGB NetAccess Internet Banking allows you to bank when you want, where you want. Whether you're at home, in the office or traveling, you can enjoy the ultimate in banking convenience. With internet access and PGB NetAccess you can:
- Access Live chat
- Bank using your cell phone with Mobile Banking and Small Message Service (SMS) banking
- Download account information using Microsoft® Money, Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Discover paperless banking with E-Statements
- Enjoy "eBill" bill presentment
- Obtain loan balances and pay-off information
- Pay bills online for FREE
- Person-to-person and charity payment ability
- Review account balances, history and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts. You can even transfer funds from your PGB account to or from accounts at other financial institutions with Interbank Transfers
- Verify if a check has cleared
- Password Reset - If you lock yourself out of PGB NetAccess after hours you can reset your own passord and get back to the business of banking!
- Set-up alerts that will reach your email quickly and easily. If you have a smartphone with email capabilities this is a great way to monitor your banking while you're literally on the go!
- Set-up Event Alerts to receive emails when your electronic bills are paid, when deposits hit your account and more.
- Set-up Balance Alerts to receive email notification when your balances reach a certain level - helping to make sure you don't fall below minimum balance requirements.
- You can even set-up Personal Alerts to receive emails that remind you of important dates.
For your peace of mind, PGB NetAccess uses advanced security technology including 128-bit encryption, firewalls, remote servers and other techniques to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
Enrolling in PGB NetAccess Internet Banking is now easier than ever if you have a PGB personal bank account. With just a few simple clicks, you can get started! Just click 'Enroll' inside of the PGB Online Banking login page to begin. Be prepared to provide some basic information about your account, and then you can start using online banking in minutes. Don't have a PGB account? Open one online today!
Safe Deposit Box
Rental fees vary according to size. Boxes are available at our Bernardsville, Bridgewater, Califon, Chatham Main Street, Chester, Clinton, Gladstone, Green Village Road, Hillsborough, Long Valley, Mendham, Morristown, Oldwick, Pluckemin, Summit, Summit-Short Hills, Warren and Whitehouse offices.
Make the switch to Peapack-Gladstone Bank! Switching your personal banking accounts doesn't get any easier than using our Quick Switch Booklet. Use the Quick Switch forms to quickly and easily transfer your direct deposits, provide account holder information and close existing accounts. Welcome to Peapack-Gladstone Bank!
We offer a Quick Switch Booklet for Businesses too!
Visa® Debit Card
Get cash and make purchases with just one card. Use the Peapack-Gladstone Bank Visa® Debit Card to get cash at ATMs worldwide and to make purchases wherever Visa® is accepted - department stores, gas stations, restaurants, over the phone and on the internet.
- It's more convenient than carrying checks
- It's safer than carrying cash
- It's free for Peapack-Gladstone Bank checking account customers
With a Peapack-Gladstone Bank ATM or Visa® Debit Card, you've got 24-hour access to your money without any transaction charge, so you can get cash or make deposits anytime, worldwide. Use your card at any Peapack-Gladstone Bank ATM at no charge. You also have access to any ATM displaying the VISA, STAR, NYCE or Cirrus logo. Although other ATM owners may charge a fee for out-of-network transactions, we don't charge our customers for any ATM transactions. And, we'll rebate the fee any other ATM owners may charge, up to four (4) transactions within each monthly cycle. ATM Locations