Peapack-Gladstone Bank recognizes today's busy lifestyles rarely leave time for banking during normal business hours. That's why we offer a number of banking conveniences - online and offline - to help you get through the day.
Access 24 Phone Banking
Just use a touch-tone phone to call Access 24 and follow the simple instructions to quickly and easily:
- Check account balances
- Check deposit and loan rates
- Inquire about loan balances and payments
- Request faxed bank statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Verify interest paid and earned
- Verify if a check has cleared
(908) 719-2265 (locally)
(800) 742-7595 (out of the area)
With a Peapack-Gladstone Bank Debit or ATM Card, you've got 24-hour access to your money without any transaction charge, so you can get cash or make deposits anytime, worldwide. Use your card at any Peapack-Gladstone Bank ATM at no charge. You also have access to any ATM displaying the VISA, STAR, NYCE or Cirrus logo.
What happens if I lose my Debit or ATM card? If your Debit or ATM card is lost or stolen, you should immediately contact Peapack-Gladstone Bank at (908) 234-0700 or after hours call (866) 546-8273. What happens if my Debit or ATM card is blocked while I am traveling? If your Debit or ATM card is blocked for any reason, you should immediately contact Peapack-Gladstone Bank at (908) 234-0700 or after hours call Prism Fraud Monitoring, a service of Peapack-Gladstone Bank, at (800) 411-8498 (Domestic) or (206) 352-3516 (International).
Do you need new personal or business checks? Ordering online is easy and just a few clicks away. Check reorder. If you need to order new checks for your Home Equity Line of Credit, please contact the Client Contact Center at (908) 234-0700.
Coin-counting machines are available at our Bernardsville, Bridgewater, Califon, Chatham Main Street, Chester, Clinton, Gladstone, Green Village Road, Hillsborough, Long Valley, Morristown, Oldwick, Piscataway, Pluckemin, Summit, Summit-Short Hills, Warren and Whitehouse offices. Exchange coins for cash or make a deposit into your Peapack-Gladstone Bank account, for FREE!
Sign up for Direct Deposit to quickly and conveniently put your payroll, dividend or regularly scheduled federal income checks, like Social Security, automatically into your checking or savings account. Eliminate worries over lost or stolen checks and gain access to your cash fast.
Have your statements delivered to your inbox instead of your mailbox! With E-Statements you can reduce paper waste and be a better friend to the environment. If you are a current PGB online banking customer using NetAccess simply log into online banking today to get started.
Users Guide - Peapack-Gladstone Bank Enroll
Users Guide - Self Enroll
Reconcile your checking account using our simple Account Reconcilement form.
Now you can do your banking when you're on the go! Sign-up for Mobile Banking to quickly and conveniently set-up alerts, review accounts, transfer funds or pay bills all using your cell phone! With Mobile Banking you can also use Small Message Service (SMS) to send us a text message to request information about your account and you'll get a text reply.
Install the PGB Mobile App, designed specifically for iPhone® and Android devices, to bank when you want, where you want. With PGB Mobile you’ll have easy and convenient access to your Peapack-Gladstone Bank accounts to:
- Make Deposits
- Pay Bills
- Make Person to Person (P2) Payments
- Transfer Funds
- Initiate Automated Clearing House (ACH) Batch and Online Wire Transfers**
- Check Balances
- Use account alerts
- Locate PGB ATMs and Branches
The PGB Mobile App also offers the ability to manage your PGB Debit Card, including reporting it lost or stolen. You can even suspend your card if there is just a possibility that it was lost or stolen, and have the Client Contact Center order you a new card if it is not recovered. If you find your card, the Client Contact Center can easily reactivate it.
If you are a current PGB online banking client using PGB NetAccess simply log into online banking and verify your smartphone information. Then visit the Apple iTunes® App StoreTM or the Android Market from your device and download PGB Mobile. Not a PGB NetAccess Internet Banking user? Contact us today to find out how you can easily begin banking online and on your mobile phone!
Mobile Banking is free, however you should contact your cell phone provider to find out what their charges are for web-enabled wireless capabilities and text messaging. You should also verify if your cell phone provider allows secure SSL Traffic.
Deposits can be made at night deposit boxes at our Bernardsville, Bridgewater, Califon, Chatham Main Street, Chester, Clinton, Far Hills, Gladstone, Green Village Road, Hillsborough, Long Valley, Mendham, Morristown, Oldwick, Piscataway, Pluckemin, Summit, Summit-Short Hills, Warren and Whitehouse offices.
Online Financial Calculators
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Calculator
- Amortizing Loan Calculator
- Bi-weekly Payment Calculator
- Mortgage Loan Calculator (PITI)
- Refinance Interest Savings Calculator
View PGB NetAccess demo!
View PGB NetAccess Bill Pay (iPay) for consumers demo!
Use My Finance, online financial management, to view and maintain your financial information and your financial goals all in one place! With My Finance you can:
- Track accounts and categorize transactions
- Retain and review account, transaction, budget and goal history for your PGB accounts and accounts you may have at other financial institutions
- Build net worth by tracking toward a budget or goal
- Monitor activity through alerts
Watch our My Finance demo here.
PGB NetAccess Online Banking allows you to bank when you want, where you want. Whether you're at home, in the office or traveling, you can enjoy the ultimate in banking convenience. With internet access and PGB NetAccess you can:
- NEW! Process a drawdown from your Home Equity Line of Credit.
- NEW! Save the cost of a greeting card and postage by sending beautiful occasion branded gift checks to family and friends for just $2.99.
- NEW! Send donations directly, or in honor of someone else, to your favorite charity for just $1.99. Notifications are automatically mailed or emailed to all parties.
- NEW! Enjoy the feeling of more security and set up text message alerts to reach your smartphone.
- Bank using your cell phone with Mobile Banking and Small Message Service (SMS) banking
- Download account information using Microsoft® Money, Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Discover paperless banking with E-Statements and NOW eNotices.
- Enjoy "eBill" bill presentment
- Obtain loan balances and pay-off information
- Pay bills online for FREE
We've heard you loud and clear and, we have great news!
Prepare for an Online Bill Pay upgrade - coming this August.
We're upgrading consumer online bill pay to make paying bills better, easier and more convenient than ever, giving you more freedom to enjoy life. This upgrade should not disrupt your service. In fact, we’re making the entire upgrade as simple and seamless as possible. You don't have to do anything! Here’s what you can expect:
- You'll be prompted to answer a challenge phrase the first time you log in to upgraded bill pay
- All of your payees and any scheduled payments will automatically carry over to the new system
- If you need to add a new payee, just select the “Add a Payee” button at the top of your dashboard
- For more information click the “Help” tab inside online bill pay
Watch a short demo to see the enhanced simplicity and convenience of our upgraded consumer bill pay.
- Make Person-to-Person (P2P) payments
- Review account balances, history and transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts - even funds from your PGB account to or from accounts at other financial institutions
- Verify if a check has cleared
- Password Reset - If you lock yourself out of PGB NetAccess after hours you can reset your own passord and get back to the business of banking!
- Set-up alerts that will reach your email quickly and easily. If you have a smartphone with email capabilities this is a great way to monitor your banking while you're literally on the go!
For your peace of mind, PGB NetAccess uses advanced security technology including 128-bit encryption, firewalls, remote servers and other techniques to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
Enrolling in PGB NetAccess Internet Banking is now easier than ever if you have a PGB personal bank account. With just a few simple clicks, you can get started! Just click 'Enroll' inside of the PGB Online Banking login page to begin. Be prepared to provide some basic information about your account, and then you can start using online banking in minutes. Don't have a PGB account? Open one online today!
Safe Deposit Box
Rental fees vary according to size. Boxes are available at our Bernardsville, Bridgewater, Califon, Chatham Main Street, Chester, Clinton, Gladstone, Green Village Road, Hillsborough, Long Valley, Mendham, Morristown, Oldwick, Pluckemin, Summit, Summit-Short Hills, Warren and Whitehouse offices.
Visa® Debit/Check Card
Get cash and make purchases with just one card. Use the Peapack-Gladstone Bank Visa® Debit/Check Card to get cash at ATMs worldwide and to make purchases wherever Visa® is accepted - department stores, gas stations, restaurants, over the phone and on the internet.
- It's more convenient than carrying checks
- It's safer than carrying cash
- It's free for Peapack-Gladstone Bank checking account customers
With a Peapack-Gladstone Bank Visa® Debit/Check Card, you've got 24-hour access to your money without any transaction charge, so you can get cash or make deposits anytime, worldwide. Use your card at any Peapack-Gladstone Bank ATM at no charge. You also have access to any ATM displaying the VISA, STAR, NYCE or Cirrus logo.
What happens if I lose my Visa Debit/Check Card? If your Visa Debit/Check Card is lost or stolen, you should immediately contact Peapack-Gladstone Bank at (908) 234-0700 or after hours call (866) 546-8273. What happens if my Visa Debit/Check Card is blocked while I am traveling? If your Visa Debit/Check Card is blocked for any reason, you should immediately contact Peapack-Gladstone Bank at (908) 234-0700 or after hours call Prism Fraud Monitoring, a service of Peapack-Gladstone Bank, at (800) 411-8498 (Domestic) or (206) 352-3516 (International).