Commercial Private Banking
At Peapack-Gladstone Bank we understand that your business may be the most important asset your family has. We offer middle market companies peace of mind and the expertise of one team, dedicated to providing solid guidance and advice.
Commercial and Industrial (C&I) and Commercial Real Estate
Our Commercial Private Bankers, who specialize in Commercial and Industrial (C&I), Commercial Real Estate, Multi-Family and Small Business Administration lending, provide customized solutions for each transaction, focusing on helping clients achieve their goals. From acquisition, equipment, working capital and owner occupied real estate financing, we provide solutions designed specifically to fit your needs, not ours.
What do we focus on? Building long term relationships and helping clients build their legacy.
Corporate Advisory Services
The Corporate Advisory team at Peapack-Gladstone Bank provides a full range of corporate advisory services to middle market companies and their owners across all major industry sectors. We pride ourselves on providing senior leadership, independent advice and always taking a relationship-first approach to every interaction.
We help companies and their owners create value through:
What differentiates us
- Middle market experts – working exclusively with middle market companies, we create and execute the right solution based on client-specific challenges
- Senior-level attention – we take a hands-on approach by senior managers to plan and execute your solution
- Independent, objective advice – our financial solutions are unbiased; we always have the client’s best interests in mind and avoid conflicts of interest
- Customized solutions – to determine the best strategy to meet a client’s goals, we take the time to thoroughly analyze the client’s business and understand ownership’s goals
- An honorable way of conducting business – we still conduct business the old-fashioned way: face-to-face, with integrity, discretion and transparency
- Unparalleled resources – by partnering with our Private Wealth Management and Commercial Private Banking teams, we have access to data sources, proprietary research and talent unmatched by any other corporate advisory boutique
- One team – we make it easy for our clients to do business with us through a singular, responsive and accountable relationship
How we can help
Our team provides a full range of corporate advisory services, including:Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sales and divestitures
- Acquisition advisory
- Private placements of senior debt, subordinate debt and equity
- Capital markets advisory
- Capital structuring and financing advisory services
- Management buyouts
- Growth capital
- Business valuations
- Financial restructuring
- Go-private initiatives
- Board advisory
Enhancing your ability to make sound decisions and improve financial performance with customized treasury management solutions for your business is our priority. Designed to provide maximum control, processing efficiency and convenience, our solutions – like everything else at Peapack-Gladstone Bank - can be tailored to meet the needs of your working capital structure and streamline your daily treasury functions. With solutions like the PGB Insured Liquidity Sweep+ , that offers millions in FDIC insurance, we’re able to work with you to protect and manage your working capital more efficiently. You have worked hard for your money. Don't you deserve the best possible partner to help you manage your legacy?
|COLLECTION SOLUTIONS||PAYMENT SOLUTIONS||LIQUIDITY AND MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS|
|ACH Origination||ACH Origination||ACH Debit Block|
|Lock-Box||Card Solutions||Checking Account Sweep|
|Merchant Services||Online Bill Pay||Escrow Management and IOLTA|
|Mobile Deposit||Web Initiated Domestic Wire Transfers||Insured Liquidity Sweep|
|Remote Deposit||Web Initiated Foreign Wire Transfers||Online Reporting|
|Vault Solutions||Positive Pay Fraud Protection|
|Zero Balance Accounts|
+Funds participating in the PGB Insured Liquidity Sweep Account are deposited into deposit accounts at participating banks, which are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) for up to $250,000 for each category of legal ownership, including any other balances you may hold directly or through other intermediaries, including broker-dealers. The total amount of FDIC insurance for your account depends on the number of banks in the program. If the balance in your account is greater than the FDIC insurance coverage in the program, any excess funds will not be insured. Please read the Program Terms and Conditions carefully before depositing money into the program and for other important customer disclosures of information. To assure your FDIC coverage, please regularly review banks in which your funds have been deposited, and notify your bank immediately if you do not want to allocate funds to a particular bank or banks.
We are an SBA Preferred Lender with a proven track record and a proficiency in processing and servicing SBA-guaranteed loans. Our Preferred Lender designation acknowledges our commitment and dedication to helping the small business community continue to grow and prosper, and allows us to expedite the loan process.
Our SBA division offers small business owners tailored assistance to support their financing needs, and to help their businesses to succeed. Our team has over 30 years of SBA experience, exemplifying Peapack-Gladstone Bank’s reputation as a high-performing boutique bank that is capable of offering our clients the most convenient and sought after products and solutions.
SBA 7(a) Loans
Peapack-Gladstone Bank participates in the SBA 7(a) Loan Program, which is designed to assist start-up and existing small businesses attain their financing needs for nearly any business purpose to assist in business growth. The SBA programs have enabled existing small businesses to obtain financing when they might not be eligible for business loans through conventional lending channels. Program highlights:
- Loan amounts up to $5 Million with terms up to 25 years.
- Business uses include: machinery & equipment purchases, leasehold improvements, owner-occupied commercial real estate (including purchase, renovation and new construction), business acquisitions, franchise financing and working capital.
SBA Express Program
Peapack-Gladstone Bank participates in the SBA Express Loan Program offering lines of credit up to $350,000 to qualified businesses, which provides financing to assist in maximizing the working capital and cash flow needs of your business.
SBA 504 Loan Program
In addition to the SBA 7(a) and SBA Express Loan Programs, the Bank participates in the SBA 504 Loan Program. This economic development program offers small businesses long-term, fixed-rate financing used to acquire fixed assets for expansion or modernization. Program highlights:
- Loan program consists of Peapack-Gladstone Bank’s loan made in conjunction with a second loan guaranteed by the SBA.
- Down payments as low as 10%.
- Business uses include: commercial real estate purchase or construction (owner-occupied), machinery & equipment and renovations (No working capital).
Commercial Private Banking Leadership
Senior Managing Director Head of Corporate Advisory
Senior Managing Director Head of SBA
Senior Managing Director Head of Treasury Management