All branch locations are open with fully operational drive-up services only.
All Peapack-Gladstone Bank lobbies are closed. Clients who need to conduct transactions that require lobby access should request
an appointment by contacting the Client Contact Center. PGB NetAccess Online Banking, Mobile Banking and ATM services are available.
- All branch locations have resumed normal banking hours and are open with fully operational drive-up services only. Please visit our locations page here for updates.
- Did you receive an EPI Stimulus Payment Debit Card? Accessing the funds can be tricky, but we can help. You can access the funds through an ATM, including a PGB ATM; however, be aware that you will be charged a fee. If you use an Allpoint ATM*, there is no additional charge. Visit our ATM locator page to determine where the closest Allpoint ATM is and avoid additional fees. Be sure to select "surcharge-free ATMs" for the most accurate list. Click here.
- If you have more specific questions about the Stimulus Payment EPI debit cards, visit: www.eipcard.com/faq
*Some Allpoint ATM machines may only disburse increments of $500, but the daily limit is $1,000. Users may conduct a second transaction during the same visit to reach the $1,000 daily limit.Update 5.15.2020
- If you have specific questions about PPP loan forgiveness or eligibility, please visit www.sba.gov.
- For other questions about your PGB SBA PPP loan, email SBAPPPInquiries@pgbank.com. A Peapack-Gladstone Bank representative will respond within 2-3 business days. Please do not send loan applications to this email box, they will not be processed
- Small Businesses interested in paying off their Peapack-Gladstone Bank SBA Paycheck Protection Program loan can email SBAPPPPayoff@pgbank.com. Please include the following in the email request: Borrower's name, SBA authorization number and loan amount (your payoff will include the full principal and accrued interest.) Please indicate in your email that you are authorizing Peapack-Gladstone Bank to process the loan payoff.
- The Chatham Branch of Peapack-Gladstone Bank has re-opened with fully operational drive-up services.
Peapack-Gladstone Bank has secured over $350 million in Paycheck Protection Program loans for over 1,000 local businesses, saving thousands of jobs. That's community banking. We've been doing it for nearly one hundred years.
- NEW! PPP Online Loan Application: In preparation for potential new funding, please visit our new PPP Online Loan Application to submit your information. It's quick, easy and fully-automated, and will allow businesses and banks to more quickly move through the SBA application process toward loan approval.
- PPP Applications: Peapack-Gladstone Bank has been working around the clock to assist local businesses with their PPP needs. Unfortunately, the SBA is currently unable to accept any new PPP applications based on available funding. When the situation is resolved, the Bank will be ready and able to assist again.
- Mail Fraud Tips: In light of recent check thefts from mailboxes, click here for local law enforcement tips to avoid mail theft.
- The Chatham Branch of Peapack-Gladstone Bank will be closed until further notice, effective April 15, 2020. All other branch locations remain open with fully operational drive-up services.
- COVID-19 Commercial Loan Assistance: Peapack-Gladstone Bank is ready and able to support commercial clients that have been impacted by the coronavirus, to help them through this crisis. Please email PGBCovid19CommercialRelief@pgbank.com for assistance. We are here to help.
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM: Peapack-Gladstone Bank is currently assisting existing clients ONLY.
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM: The Paycheck Protection Program provides small businesses with funds to pay up to 8 weeks of payroll costs including benefits. Funds can also be used to pay interest on mortgages, rent, and utilities. Peapack-Gladstone Bank is prepared to support clients that have been impacted by the coronavirus.
The growing anxiety from the COVID-19 pandemic is fueling Disaster Fraud. Fraudsters are using the coronavirus as an opportunity to scam consumers and financial institutions. Pay attention to these warning signals.
- PLEASE WATCH: Important message from the FDIC: Keeping Large Sums of Cash at Home is Risky
- COVID-19 Consumer Loan Assistance: Peapack-Gladstone Bank is ready and able to support clients that have been impacted by the coronavirus. We are prepared to discuss repayment relief on consumer loans and provide additional financing for eligible clients to help them through this crisis. Please email PGBCovid19MortgageRelief@pgbank.com for assistance. We are here to help.
- ADJUSTED BRANCH HOURS OF OPERATION - EFFECTIVE WEDNESDAY MARCH 25, 2020 - DRIVE-UP ONLY. Appointments can still be made.
Peapack-Gladstone Bank is aware of the New Jersey Governor’s Statewide order for non-essential businesses to close effective March 21, 2020. Financial institutions are considered one of the 16 federal critical infrastructure sectors. All Peapack-Gladstone Bank branch locations remain open with fully operational drive-up services.
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank has increased mobile deposit limits. Consumers can now make mobile deposits up to $10,000 per day, and businesses can make mobile deposits up to $40,000 per day. Monthly limits remain.
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank has increased ATM cash withdrawal limits to $1,000 daily to assist clients at this time.
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank Announces Focus on Clients, Employees and Communities Affected by COVID-19. Read more here.
- As an SBA Preferred Lender, Peapack-Gladstone Bank is prepared to quickly implement any emergency programs enacted by the government, to support affected small businesses. New Jersey is now certified to begin accepting Disaster Loan applications from NJ businesses impacted economically by COVID-19. Please visit The Office of Disaster Assistance for more information.
- PLEASE READ: Important message from the FDIC: Insured Bank Deposits are Safe; Beware of Potential Scams Using the Agency's Name
Out of an abundance of caution, and to assist with social distancing efforts, all Peapack-Gladstone Bank lobbies will temporarily close effective Tuesday, March 17. All drive-up windows will remain open and are fully operational. Clients who need to conduct a transaction that requires access to our lobby, like accessing a safe deposit box or opening a new account, can request an appointment by contacting the Client Contact Center.
- The Bank has a Pandemic Plan in place that closely follows the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Any actions taken by the Bank will be consistent with its plan and the recommendations of these two organizations.
- The Bank has an Incident Response Team, made up of senior leaders, that meets regularly to share information and ensure detailed plans are ready to be executed, if and when appropriate.
- Critical Bank operations have been identified, and every effort is being put in place to ensure the Bank remains operational.
- You should continue to leverage all of the available Peapack-Gladstone Bank tools and resources, so that you can bank where you want, when you want, including: NetAccess Online Banking and Mobile Banking. If you need to find the nearest Peapack-Gladstone Bank ATM or surcharge-Free ATM, visit our Locations page here.
- If you have more specific or additional questions about the Bank’s plans, please click here to submit a question through our Contact Us page.
- If you are seeking specific information and everyday action recommendations on preventing the spread of respiratory viruses, we recommend visiting the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/
The health, financial safety and security of our clients, our employees and their families, will always be of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for allowing us to continue to provide you with an exceptional client experience.
Sign Up for PGB Email Updates: