Peapack-Gladstone Bank is aware of the New Jersey Governor’s Statewide order for non-essential businesses to close effective March 21, 2020. Financial institutions are considered one of the 16 federal critical infrastructure sectors.
All Peapack-Gladstone Bank branch locations remain open with fully operational drive-up services.
Adjusted Hours of Operation - Effective March 25, 2020
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon Saturday
Out of an abundance of caution, and to assist with social distancing efforts, all Peapack-Gladstone Bank lobbies are closed. Clients who need to conduct a transaction that requires access to our lobby, like accessing a safe deposit box or opening a new account, can request an appointment by contacting the Client Contact Center.
The growing anxiety from the COVID-19 pandemic is fueling Disaster Fraud. Fraudsters are using the coronavirus as an opportunity to scam consumers and financial institutions. Pay attention to these warning signals.
- PLEASE WATCH: Important message from the FDIC: Keeping Large Sums of Cash at Home is Risky
- COVID-19 Loan Assistance: Peapack-Gladstone Bank is ready and able to support clients that have been impacted by the coronavirus. We are prepared to discuss repayment relief on consumer and commercial loans and provide additional financing for eligible clients to help them through this crisis. Please email PGBCovid19MortgageRelief@pgbank.com for assistance. We are here to help.
- ADJUSTED BRANCH HOURS OF OPERATION - EFFECTIVE WEDNESDAY MARCH 25, 2020 - DRIVE-UP ONLY. Appointments can still be made.
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank has increased mobile deposit limits. Consumers can now make mobile deposits up to $10,000 per day, and businesses can make mobile deposits up to $40,000 per day. Monthly limits remain.
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank has increased ATM cash withdrawal limits to $1,000 daily to assist clients at this time.
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank Announces Focus on Clients, Employees and Communities Affected by COVID-19. Read more here.
- As an SBA Preferred Lender, Peapack-Gladstone Bank is prepared to quickly implement any emergency programs enacted by the government, to support affected small businesses. New Jersey is now certified to begin accepting Disaster Loan applications from NJ businesses impacted economically by COVID-19. Please visit The Office of Disaster Assistance for more information.
- PLEASE READ: Important message from the FDIC: Insured Bank Deposits are Safe; Beware of Potential Scams Using the Agency's Name
Out of an abundance of caution, and to assist with social distancing efforts, all Peapack-Gladstone Bank lobbies will temporarily close effective Tuesday, March 17. All drive-up windows will remain open and are fully operational. Clients who need to conduct a transaction that requires access to our lobby, like accessing a safe deposit box or opening a new account, can request an appointment by contacting the Client Contact Center.
- The Bank has a Pandemic Plan in place that closely follows the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Any actions taken by the Bank will be consistent with its plan and the recommendations of these two organizations.
- The Bank has an Incident Response Team, made up of senior leaders, that meets regularly to share information and ensure detailed plans are ready to be executed, if and when appropriate.
- Critical Bank operations have been identified, and every effort is being put in place to ensure the Bank remains operational.
- You should continue to leverage all of the available Peapack-Gladstone Bank tools and resources, so that you can bank where you want, when you want, including: NetAccess Online Banking and Mobile Banking. If you need to find the nearest Peapack-Gladstone Bank ATM or surcharge-Free ATM, visit our Locations page here.
- If you have more specific or additional questions about the Bank’s plans, please click here to submit a question through our Contact Us page.
- If you are seeking specific information and everyday action recommendations on preventing the spread of respiratory viruses, we recommend visiting the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/
The health, financial safety and security of our clients, our employees and their families, will always be of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for allowing us to continue to provide you with an exceptional client experience.
Sign Up for PGB Email Updates: