Private Wealth Management
Peapack-Gladstone Bank provides innovative private banking solutions and advice to individuals and businesses through its expertise in wealth management and its unparalleled commitment to clients — many of whom have been with PGB for decades. While historically a community bank, PGB has evolved into a full-service financial boutique that has expanded its offerings in wealth management to include solutions for every stage of the wealth lifecycle.
Private Wealth Management
Our Private Wealth Management Division offers fully comprehensive financial, tax and investment advice. With a focus on cash flow, debt management, income and estate taxes, insurance and investments, we help families set and achieve their goals by developing a concise set of recommendations, designed specifically for them.
- Wealth Preservation and Transfer Strategies
- Retirement, Cash Flow, Tax and Investment Advisory Services
- Discretionary Investment Management
- Escrow Services
- Custody Services
- Trust and Fiduciary Services
- Revocable Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Trust Under Will (Testamentary Trusts)
- Generation Skipping Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Agent for Trustee Administration
- Estate Settlement Solutions as Executor, Co-Executor or Agent for Executor
- Through PGB Trust & Investments of Delaware:
- Directed Trusts
- Spendthrift Trusts
- Lawful Tax-Advantaged Trusts
- Dynasty Trusts
- Total Return Trusts
- Tax Services:
- Personal Income Tax Preparation
- Federal and State Returns
- Tax Planning
- Fiduciary Accounting
- Mortgage Lending and Banking Solutions
- Primary Residences, Secondary Residences and Investment Properties
- Lines of Credit Secured by Marketable Securities
- Structured Credit Accommodations
- Treasury Management Solutions
- Private Banking Checking Accounts
- Private Banking Credit Cards
Peapack Global Advisory Platform
Through a strategic alliance with Callan Associates Inc., one of the largest independently-owned investment consulting firms that supports institutional investors with over $2 trillion in assets, and Natixis Managed Portfolio Advisors, a highly regarded overlay manager, we provide access to best in class third-party investment managers, research, asset allocation, tax loss harvesting and performance reporting.
- Analyze Current Positions
- Design Optimal Portfolios
- Formalize Investment Policies
- Monitor and Supervise Managers and Overall Investment Performance
Institutional Private Banking
In addition to working with individual clients and families to help them define and achieve their goals and objectives, Peapack-Gladstone Bank also provides institutional advice and service to Endowments, Foundations, Pension Plan Sponsors, Labor Unions, Churches, Synagogues, Hospitals, Cemeteries and other Not-For-Profit and Eleemosynary organizations.
Our value-add in this middle market is working with plan committees by defining goals, crafting Investment Policy Statements, offering advice on asset allocation, reviewing benchmarks and rebalancing accounts.
Within our institutional division, we focus on organizations that are largely underserved by the larger banks and asset managers – those entities with assets ranging between $1 Million to $50 Million. PGB services these organizations by providing:
- Asset Management with Traditional Stock and Bond Portfolios
- Short Term Money Management Accounts
- Treasury Deposit Services
- Custodial and Safekeeping Services
Our proprietary, solution-based asset management advice offers core equity management with a value tilt along with quality government and corporate fixed income investments with intermediate maturities. These portfolios are customized in separate accounts for clients.
We provide open architecture investment solutions to our institutional clients and are able to provide additional diversification and mitigate risk in client portfolios through our access to comprehensive research, analytical tools and databases that help us construct investment solutions using best in class, third-party investment managers across the full spectrum of traditional and alternative asset classes.
Brokerage Services through PGB Financial Services++
From college savings and retirement planning, to estate planning and income tax reduction strategies, we offer the financial tools that can help you plan and save for tomorrow through LPL Financial. Member FINRA/SIPC.
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Investment Review
- Long-Term Care
- Mutual Funds
- Retirement Accounts
- Tax Advantage Accounts
++Securities and insurance products offered through LPL Financial and its affiliates.
|Not FDIC Insured||No Bank Guarantee||May Lose Value|
|Not a Deposit||Not Insured By Any Government Agency|
Private Wealth Management Leadership
Senior Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer
Daniel J. Leary, III
Senior Managing Director, Chief Fiduciary Officer
Senior Managing Director, Institutional Private Banking