We are an SBA Preferred Lender with a proven track record and a proficiency in processing and servicing SBA-guaranteed loans.
Our Preferred Lender designation acknowledges our commitment and dedication to helping the small business community continue to grow and prosper and allows us to expedite the loan process.
Our SBA division offers small business owners tailored assistance to support their financing needs, and to help their businesses to succeed. Our team has over 30 years of SBA experience, exemplifying Peapack-Gladstone Bank’s reputation as a high-performing boutique bank that can offer our clients the most convenient and sought-after products and solutions.
SBA 7(a) Loans
Peapack-Gladstone Bank participates in the SBA 7(a) Loan Program, which is designed to assist start-up and existing small businesses attain their financing needs for nearly any business purpose to assist in business growth. The SBA programs have enabled existing small businesses to obtain financing when they might not be eligible for business loans through conventional lending channels. Program highlights:
- Loan amounts up to $5 Million with terms up to 25 years.
- Business uses include: machinery & equipment purchases, leasehold improvements, owner-occupied commercial real estate (including purchase, renovation and new construction), business acquisitions, franchise financing and working capital.
SBA Express Program
Peapack-Gladstone Bank participates in the SBA Express Loan Program offering lines of credit up to $350,000 to qualified businesses, which provides financing to assist in maximizing the working capital and cash flow needs of your business.
SBA 504 Loan Program
In addition to the SBA 7(a) and SBA Express Loan Programs, the Bank participates in the SBA 504 Loan Program. This economic development program offers small businesses long-term, fixed-rate financing used to acquire fixed assets for expansion or modernization. Program highlights:
- Loan program consists of Peapack-Gladstone Bank’s loan made in conjunction with a second loan guaranteed by the SBA.
- Down payments as low as 10%.
- Business uses include: commercial real estate purchase or construction (owner-occupied), machinery & equipment and renovations (No working capital).
Paycheck Protection Program
Peapack-Gladstone Bank helped over 2,500 local businesses through the Paycheck Protection Program and saved thousands of New Jersey jobs. That's community banking. We've been doing it for 100 years.